Duration - 2 days
From £200.00 + VAT
For those who work in the outdoor and play industries this qualification is perfect for those who need the emergency first aid qualification. The focus is on the industry with examples provided on how to deal with specific incidents in these areas. The practical nature of the course is designed to maximise confidence in dealing with a variety of incidents. Time will be allocated within the course to look at specific injuries and conditions to make sure you are prepared for all eventualities.
Within the course you will cover
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- Plus lots more!
The course is HSE compliant and covers all areas of the emergency first aid at work principles. Successful candidates will be provided with a certificate that Is valid for 3 years, also provided to each candidate is the ‘Good first aider guide’ for you to keep. Throughout the course it is stressed that confidence in situations is far more important than completing a test to ensure you leave with 100% confidence in dealing with any emergency situation.