Duration - 1 day
From £110.00 + VAT
The emergency first aid course is the most popular of the workplace courses as it is HSE compliment and gets straight to the point without the waffle. The course is designed to prepare you for any emergency within the workplace and outside of work by focusing on the emergency plan.
Within the course you will cover
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Bleeding & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more!
Each successful delegate will receive a certificate of completion that is valid for 3 years, additionally each delegate will also receive a free copy of ‘Your emergency first aid plan to keep as further guidance. The focus on the course very much on the practical side and to ensure that you leave confident in dealing with all emergency first aid incidents.