Duration - 2 days
From £185.00 + VAT
This qualification is designed for first aiders who have the initial first aid at work certificate and are coming to the end of the 3-year period of cover. The fast track nature of the course will ensure that you do not waste time whilst still gaining the confidence and experience that will ensure you remain a highly skilled first aider. The requalification can still be completed even if we did not supply the initial certificate, proof of certification will be needed to complete the requalification course.
Within the course you will cover the following:
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus, lots more!
Each successful delegate will receive a certificate of completion that is valid for 3 years, additionally each delegate will also receive a free copy of ‘Your emergency first aid plan to keep as further guidance. The focus on the course very much on the practical side and to ensure that you leave confident in dealing with all emergency first aid incidents.